The Shane Speal Macanudo Cigar Box Guitar
You have a chance to own the same Macanudo cigar box guitar that Shane Speal first fell in love with back in 1996!
Please allow up to 3 weeks for shipping. These are currently made to order by Shane Speal.
All specs are the same as Speal's "Old Faithful" cigar box guitar that resides at the Cigar Box Guitar Museum in Speal's Tavern:
- All wood Macanudo Portofino Cafe box (rare) that was taken from the Lanksy Brothers Clothier on Beale St. in Memphis TN. (Known as the "Clothier to the King," Lansksy Bros. was the choice location to buy clothes for musicians including Roy Orbison, Isaac Hayes, and Elvis Presley.)
- Renaissance C-hole sound holes
- Stove bolt nut and bridge
- Poplar neck in a 23" scale with hand-woodburned frets, beautiful poly finish and headstock signed and dated by Shane Speal
- Shane Speal signature tuners
- Shane Speal signature strings
- Shane's essential tuning guide
This is a fully acoustic cigar box guitar, exactly like Shane performed with from 1996-2004. No mods will be offered.
Don't forget to buy a King Slide!
$25 Canada, eh